Monday 12 October 2015

Monday lists...

 

Rachel's post about planning struck a cord with me yesterday, as did Kat's post about there always being a shit bit in the middle of any process (our house move is in that bit at the moment...).

 
Monday mornings are for coffee and lists. Planning, preparing... and more coffee.
 
In the midst of phoning removal companies, confirming completion dates, trying not to get distracted (I never even knew there was such a thing as a Nostepinne until I read this post, now I want one!) and reminding myself to prepare for the workshop I'm running on Thursday.
 

I've been revisiting the Bullet Journal (my previous effort last year fizzled out), with less pressure on myself to organise every single day. It's good for untangling the jumble of 'everything that needs to be done' into a list of 'what to do right now'. Especially on a Monday.
 

Do you have a Monday morning routine?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts - I love to read them x